The Diana Society Ethics and Guidelines
Please read through these guidelines for the Diana Society.
By purchasing a membership, you agree to these terms of participation.
The intent is to create a very safe container for women to explore their mystical nature. If you have any questions, please reach out to Lizzie!
If there is content you think needs to be reviewed, please report the post by clicking the arrow at the top right corner of the post.
- Keep group content private. If you want to share something in the group externally, please contact the content creator first.
- Keep using discretion. In the mystical world, sometimes there are things that resonate. Sometimes there are things that do not. Practice the muscle of discretion, taking what works for you and leaving behind what doesn’t.
- Keep supporting your sisters. This group is meant to be a very safe, sacred space for women to explore their mystical nature as priestesses, oracles, and divine agents of service. If you see a sister making great strides, speak up! Support her! We could all use more love.
- Keep it sacred. Many of us run businesses. Use your best judgement around whether a post feels spammy or if it serves the women in the group. The best form of marketing is connection with others.
- Keep in touch. If something is bothering you about the group, let Lizzie know asap via email so she can address it.
- Keep responsible for your mental and physical health. This group is not a substitute for medical care. I am not a licensed psychologist or medical practitioner. The intuitive information given is not intended to be taken as medical or psychological advice or diagnosis. I make no claim that my work directly treats or cures any psychological, emotional, physical or spiritual disorders. The same goes for the information and advice given by the women in this group. By participating, you agree to be fully responsible for your mental, physical, emotional and spiritual health.
And of course if you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.